Friday, April 6, 2012

Vote for your favourite cards!

Hey all!!

My CTMH team leader, Pam Klassen, has organized a team artwork contest  . . . and, of course, I had to enter!! Love me a good challenge!

So, now - - I'm asking you to vote :-)  I can't tell you which cards are mine though!  I'm hoping you'll take a look at the categories & pick your favourite for each . . . and, just maybe, you'll pick mine!

Part 1 - Thank You cards only, size 4.25" x 5.5", using current CTMH products
See the entries & VOTE HERE

Part 2 - Cards of any size & any theme, using current CTMH products
See the entries & VOTE HERE

Thanks friends!!  I'll let you know the winners when the contest closes :-)  (You have until Tuesday to vote!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly appreciate hearing from you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin