Sunday, October 3, 2010

Woohoo!! My Winning Contest Entries & BLOG CANDY!!

Close to My Heart hosts a contest for consultants with the release of each new idea book - basically for consultants to create layouts, cards and other projects with the new products from the catalogue.  Entry categories are very specific, for example:
1) Level 1 layouts - must be created using ONLY the contents of the Level 1 kit.
2) Level 2 layouts - must be created using the Level 2 paper pack, any accessories, but NO stamping.
3) Level 3 layouts - created using the Level 2 paper pack, must have stamping, and use any accessories
etc.

I've never entered before - but with the Fall Idea Book I decided I would give it a try - - I was creating items for fall display anyway - I thought I might as well enter my favourites in the contest.
Well - to my surprise - I won TWO categories!! Woohoo!  I won the Hooligans Level 1 Layout, and the Mistletoe Level 2 Layout!  What did I win, you ask?  FREE PRODUCT, of course!!

The winning entries are now posted online in the CTMH "Make it From Your Heart" Art Gallery!  Hope you'll take some time to browse through all the winning entries!!  And be sure to watch for my two layouts!

In celebration of my 'wins', I'm giving away some blog candy!  Come back here after you've visited the gallery & leave a comment letting me know your favourite new paper pack in the Idea Book and/or your favourite piece of artwork in the gallery (any of the art, not just mine, ha ha!) - you'll be entered to win TWO free stamp sets C1271 - Treasures from the Heart, and D1421 Cherish the Moment, as well as a few handmade cards from me!  Deadline to enter your comment is Wednesday October the 6th!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! Wow. My new favorite pack is Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the 12" × 12" Picture Perfect Layout by Katherine Schmitt, Chesterton, IN and Close To My Heart, 12" x 12" Fall Level 1 Layout the best. The Magnifique was my favorite papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewelsmum aka Helen JOctober 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM

    Congrats, Carla! I love the colors in the Magnifique pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mistletoe paper! So fun for Christmas. I really liked the Thanks card by Gloria Rogers. The paper flower is so cute. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great for you. Congrats. My favorite new paper pack is Olivia, I love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog & for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly appreciate hearing from you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin