Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CTMH September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September's SOTM, which is "TREASURES", a set of 13 stamps. If you have come here from Amy's Blog, you are on the right path!
***
This month we have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

***

My project is a cute card based on the sketch this week at Clean & Simple Stamping. The finished card measures 5 x 5 inches. For added emphasis - the center "sentiment" square has been popped with CTMH Foam Tape.

Materials Used (all Close to My Heart)

Now "Hop" on over to Jen's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! And don't forget to leave comments as you hop! Your feedback is much appreciated!

Remember, the September SOTM is only available until September 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant or Click Here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!
***
If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, click Here for a complete list of participating blogs.

14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. This little stamp was actually one of my favorites in the set. I love what you did here by keeping it simple and with the color combo. Great job as usual! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carla. I love how you did all the squares with the flower going different directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. I really like the sketch that you used. The little "fly away" stamps are just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Great job with the sketch and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! I love the little squares! Great idea... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is so very gorgeous!!! Love your color choices and I just can't wait to get this stamp!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I love the layout of this card -

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the little squares - a perfect choice for the dainty stamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this!!! One of my favorites! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and simple - I love it - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog & for taking the time to leave a comment! I truly appreciate hearing from you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin